Blog

Tuesday, June 9

Now that's it's summer I can begin this blog.

So, How do you begin a blog?
This being my first post, I think I'll make some introductions.

I'm a young writer who's learning things the hard way. I figured that as I learn tips, hints, and tricks I might as well share it with other writers (or anyone who finds my posts amusing.)

So I hope you stick around to watch THE WRITER'S JOURNEY as its traveled. (Sorry, as a writer I'm terribly dramatic.)



Oh, I recently found a wonderful website called HOW TO WRITE A BOOK IN 100 DAYS OR LESS. You can check it here: http://www.peacecorpswriters.org/pages/depts/resources/resour_writers/100daysbook/bk100da.html

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Visitors from around the Globe

free counters

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP