Pen vs. Pencil

Monday, December 14


For me, what I use to write is somewhat important. If it's a pen, my writing get a little more relaxed and has the fun tone of a freewrite. With pencil I find myself to be a little more stiff and unwilling. (hence my love of pens.
I usually scribble in a notebook when I'm writing a rough draft though, because somehow typing it on a computer makes it seem like I can't change it, like it's set in stone.
However, my muse loves to mess with me, and she'll switch her tastes sometimes to actually prefer writing a rough draft on my laptop.

Writing tastes vary, and if you don't feel the creative juices flowing, try a different writing instrument.

Some writers have a wide collection of pens. They say that each pen gives gives the story a different tone. Me, I have one simple black ballpoint pen that I've had forever and I worry that it will die on me someday.

6 comment(s):

this site Sunday, February 25, 2018  

Nice blog post, They don't show their art. It disheartens their strength of form and learning. The writer is online to empower the art of understudies by giving them forming workplaces. I appreciate to the author who shares great info with theirs.

Carolina Helena Wednesday, February 28, 2018  

Wow very nice suggestion and inspiration for the educators to be a content writings. I hope new comers will be inspire about this.http://www.professionaltypist.net/9-really-funny-type-mistake/ makes me happy with the qulity of service.

click here Saturday, March 10, 2018  

Writing these techniques can be helpful if you are writing properly. With pen or pencil you can write happily with quality.

babyjumperguides Sunday, April 29, 2018  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Charles Kee Monday, April 30, 2018  

I will prefer pencil if you ask me to choose one between pen and pencil as the pencil give me that fluently writing capacity and also I can erase my mistakes. this site will give you some handy tips and guide to write your term and others academic papers.

joe Saturday, June 02, 2018  

I will prefer pen because with pen my handwriting become more impressive and stylish. I will say that i have a wide collection of pen. If you need help in cardiology fellowship for your project then must visit this site and you'll best fellowship program here.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Visitors from around the Globe

free counters

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP