Taking your own advice

Saturday, November 28



I've been trying to finish my rough draft thins week. It's been gooing good until today.
I got Writer's block.
I moped around, wandered through the house eating a cheese sandwich, googled for some inspirational photos, and then I realized that maybe I should actually take my own advice.

So what if you've got Writer's Block story_weaver?
Write whatever random crap comes into you brain. Exercise maybe. Allow yorself to write badly.

I did. And now I've fixed the plot, and I'm ready to write.

4 comment(s):

Patrick Sunday, November 29, 2009  

How's the story going?

Celtic Traveler Sunday, November 29, 2009  

NICE!
From now on, that's what I'm doin

story_weaver Sunday, November 29, 2009  

Celtric Traveler: Glad to have helped.
Patrick: I like the new profile photo.
The story is going pretty good, I just gotta get this rough draft finished and tie up all the plot holes.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
There was an error in this gadget

Visitors from around the Globe

free counters

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP