Taking your own advice

Saturday, November 28



I've been trying to finish my rough draft thins week. It's been gooing good until today.
I got Writer's block.
I moped around, wandered through the house eating a cheese sandwich, googled for some inspirational photos, and then I realized that maybe I should actually take my own advice.

So what if you've got Writer's Block story_weaver?
Write whatever random crap comes into you brain. Exercise maybe. Allow yorself to write badly.

I did. And now I've fixed the plot, and I'm ready to write.

4 comment(s):

Pat Sunday, November 29, 2009  

How's the story going?

Celtic Traveler Sunday, November 29, 2009  

NICE!
From now on, that's what I'm doin

Story Weaver Sunday, November 29, 2009  

Celtric Traveler: Glad to have helped.
Patrick: I like the new profile photo.
The story is going pretty good, I just gotta get this rough draft finished and tie up all the plot holes.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Visitors from around the Globe

free counters

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP