My 2nd 1st draft

Friday, January 8


I finished my rough draft!
Technically.

I filled in the gaps, and all I have to do is type them up. There are some parts I love and that I can't believe that I wrote.
There are some parts I hate and yet they are so crucial to the plot. *sigh*

The good news is that this rough draft is definitely not dead, since I'm already planning draft number two.

It feels good to have something accomplished. It makes the 10 months it took to write and plan it completely worth it.

3 comment(s):

MsLaveay,  Friday, January 08, 2010  

YAY-afull!!!! my first rough draft is almost done. on the last chapter

The Business of Fashion Saturday, March 12, 2016  

It is good to see that you finished your rough draft technically and i want you to share tips with us by the use of cv writing services uk about how we can finish our rough draft technically.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Visitors from around the Globe

free counters

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP