Nanowrimo 2010

Tuesday, November 2

For those of you who don't know, November is National Writing Month. On the Nanowrimo website, participants are challenged to write a 50,000 word novel in one month.

How about you guys? Is anyone out there doing Nanowrimo this year? What are you writing and how far are you?

Feel free to link to your novel, and Good Luck to everyone!

4 comment(s):

Mia Wednesday, November 03, 2010  

I am first time participant this year! It's very fun, if not sometimes, uh, rough. {It's only day 3 and I am already saying that. Not good.} I am almost confident that I will be able to make it to 50,000, but there are some doubts.

Altogether, I love it and am so glad I joined! Are you doing it too?

Anonymous,  Wednesday, November 03, 2010  

I am doing it for the first time this year! Here is the link to my profile.

http://www.nanowrimo.org/eng/user/653311

Story Weaver Friday, November 05, 2010  

I've never done it. Never found the time. I'll do it someday when I'm less...preoccupied.

Anonymous,  Saturday, December 23, 2017  

Article Re-writing is a Literary skill that most think that they possess, however, few really do. You will find Many motives for composing an guide and the approach into this duty will Generally be dependent upon the main reason and required result. Here are some writing tips on quality help with capstone project for you.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Visitors from around the Globe

free counters

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP