Writing at Night

Tuesday, July 28

I LOVE to sleep.
So why oh why do my creative juices always begin to flow around 9:00pm?
I declare, writers must be the closest thing to vampires this world knows.
We go to bed late scrawling furiously in notebooks and then wake up early, determined to get something done. (Or we're blogging.)

Maybe you're one of the lucky few who have brilliant ideas follow you around and strike in the middle of the day.
But I stayed awake last night writing, ignoring how warm and comfy the bed looked and ignoring its sweet, beckoning whispers.
At least I got something done. And reading what I wrote last night (or rather this morning) makes sleep seem such a small price to pay.

1 comment(s):

Anonymous,  Wednesday, July 29, 2009  

The Tuesday Vampires.
Oooooh...

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Visitors from around the Globe

free counters

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP